Brilliantly powerful, the Dremel Micro is the perfect combination of size, ergonomics and power that make it the ultimate tool for both precise and light duty DIY tasks. Designed to be held between the thumb and forefinger like a pencil, the Dremel Micro allows a grip that is close to the work-piece for superior maneuverability and control. To illuminate projects, the Dremel Micro has LED lights built uniquely into the nose cap to aid in vision and accuracy. The Dremel Micro features lights that indicate battery level, Li-on battery technology, and a docking station that automatically stops charging when the batteries have reached capacity.
- Sleek ergonomic design makes it light and easy to handle for detailed projects & tight spaces
- New LED smart features such as front-end lighting, variable speed indicator and fuel gauge allow for optimal use
- New, compact, lightweight 8V Max Lithium-ion battery for power in a smaller size, always ready and no memory effects
- Docking Station continually charges so the tool is always fully charged and ready to use
- View introductory video to learn more