Power meets precision in the Dremel 9100 Fortiflex heavy duty flex shaft tool. Designed to be the ideal rotary tool for people engaging in detailed projects requiring both precision and power. The flex shaft tool’s powerful 2.5 amp (1/5 HP) motor provides high torque at low speeds, making it perfect for power-carving, shaping and grinding applications. And the precision handpiece is engineered for control and comfort, even with extended use. Two year warranty.
- Three-jaw chuck accepts accessories with shank sizes from 0 inches to 5/32 inch
- High-speed (23,000 rpm) for carving, cutting, engraving, smoothing, polishing and sanding
- High-torque, smooth-running motor makes the flex shaft rotary tool perfect for large jobs
- Foot-operated speed control delivers the right speed for every job
- Durable flex shaft resists kinks and accepts most standard handpieces