Leveling 3D45 Build Platform
It is important you level the build platform every time you reinstall the build platform to ensure that the build platform is evenly spaced from the extruder head. Not leveling the build platform may cause objects to not build properly.
1. Tap “Level“ on 3D45’s touch screen.
2. The extruder and build platform will move into position to level the build platform. 3D45 will first check level at the back center of the build platform. The two knobs under the build platform are used to raise and lower the build platform on the left and right. The extruder contains a sensor that detects if the bed is level, no additional tools are necessary.
3. The touch screen will indicate if your build platform is too high or too low. If the build platform is too high, adjust the appropriate knob by rotating right until you hear a “beep“ and the touch screen indicates that it is ready to verify that the bed is level.
4. If the build platform is too low, adjist the knob by rotating left until you hear a “beep“ and the touch screen indicates that it is ready to verify that the bed is level.
5. Tap “Verify“ to check the bed level. If further adjustment is needed the touch screen will indicate the direction, if the level is correct, the extruder will move to the next point and the level process can be repeated.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 for the second position, when you bed is fully level the extruder will automatically move to the calibration position and complete the leveling process.