Dremel 7350 Cordless Rotary Tool is Simple to Use and Easy to Love
New entry-level tool is an easier, simpler, and more affordable way to accomplish everyday craft and DIY projects.
"We enjoy seeing people who may be new to using a rotary tool, pick up a Dremel tool and have success using it right away," says Product Owner Brian Haman. "This inspired us to create the Dremel 7350, a tool that is simple, reliable, and so easy to use that people will find confidence when using it and perhaps want to explore the broader range of Dremel rotary tool and accessory offerings. Whether they are engraving a gift or doing light duty chores, the Dremel 7350 will be one tool that is easy to use and simple to love."
Dremel 7350 Features at A Glance:
- Cordless design offers the freedom to use it in and around the home
- Rechargeable 4 Volt Lithium-Ion battery for optimized battery life and consistent performance
- Convenient Micro-USB charging port with dust cover
- Ergonomic design for comfort and precision
- Single 12,000 RPM speed allows for ease-of-use and precise control with a simple push of a button
- Low noise and low vibration motor
- 5-piece accessory kit to jump start projects right out of the box
- Compatible with most Dremel rotary accessories
Under eight inches long, the 7350’s compact size and slim design allow users to comfortably work in tight spaces and at awkward angles. The 7350 kit comes complete with five genuine Dremel accessories, a Micro-USB charging cable, and a wrench. As of March 2022, the 7350 will be available at most retailers including Walmart, Menards and Amazon.com for a suggested retail price of $29.97 USD in the United States and in Canada at $44.99 CDN.
For more information and high-resolution images, please visit the Dremel electronic press kit at www.dremelnewsroom.com.
Since inventing the high-speed rotary tool in 1934, the Dremel brand has been helping Makers with its full line of versatile, easy-to-use tool systems that deliver the perfect solution for almost any job. From our Dremel rotary tools, Multi-Max™ oscillating tools, Ultra-Saw™ and Saw-Max™ multi-saws, and the Idea Builder™ 3D printer, Makers have come to know and trust the brand to complete their projects. Combining compact size, ergonomic design, precision, and versatility with a wide range of highly engineered accessories, Dremel tools are used to accomplish numerous applications in a variety of materials.