Robert Bosch Tool Corporation Enter to win Dremel ® C2E2 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
- Eligibility. The “Dremel C2E2 Sweepstakes” is a drawing open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age (or the age of majority in their respective jurisdiction of residence), whichever is greater, as of date of the entry. Employees, directors and officers of Robert Bosch Tool Corporation (“Sponsor”) and its parent and affiliates, distributors, dealers and independent sales representatives and their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children) are not eligible to enter the Dremel C2E2 Sweepstakes or to win the Prize. The Dremel C2E2 Sweepstakes is subject to all U.S. federal, state and local laws. The Dremel C2E2 Sweepstakes is void outside the U.S., including Canada, Puerto Rico, other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. By participating in the The Dremel C2E2 Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Winning the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Promotion Period and Notification. The Promotion Period begins at 8:00am EST May 22, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59pm EST on March 24, 2019. Entries received before or after the Promotion Period are void. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device. Entrants may be contacted by phone or e-mail for purposes of Sweepstakes administration if necessary. One (1) winner will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. The Winner will be announced within thirty (30) business days. The winner will be notified by email and must respond within five (5) business days or another winner will be selected. Upon notification, the winner must provide a valid U.S. street address for Sponsor to ship the Prize. All prizes will ship no later than 07/01/19.
- How to Enter. Enter the The Dremel C2E2 Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period by
completing a designated –Dremel Survey at Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo (“C2E2”) during the
Promotion Period. Each entry form must contain the following information: Entrant’s legal name, telephone number, and email address.
- Limit. Entries that are incomplete, unclear, indecipherable, illegible, or that otherwise fail to comply with these Official Rules will be ineligible to win a Prize. Limit one (1) entry per person, household, dwelling, computer (home or business), e-mail address or e-mail account (home or business). Any entry submitted in violation of these Official Rules, including multiple entries, will be disqualified.
- Prize: The winner will receive the following:
- ONE (1) Dremel 3D45 Printer. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $1,799.00
- The prize is non-transferable and no substitutions will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or a component thereof for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. The winner accepts responsibility for any federal, state and local taxes and will receive a 1099 tax form reflecting the actual value of any prize valued at $600 or more.
Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.Total “ARV” of all prizes is $1799.00.
- Requirements of Prize Winners. Sponsor may require winner to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release, wherever lawful, as a precondition to award of the prize. If the winner fails to sign and return the requested documents to Sponsor, that winner may be disqualified, and the prize will thereafter be awarded to an alternate winner from the remaining valid entries using the procedure specified above.
- Release of Liability. By participating in the Dremel C2E2 Sweepstakes, entrant releases Sponsor, its affiliated entities and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees, designated Maker and all entities associated with Dremel C2E2 Sweepstakes (“Released Parties”), from any and all liability from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising from participation in the Dremel C2E2 Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of the Prize. Entrant may provide Sponsor with personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, etc. on the Dremel mailing list registration in order to receive communications from Dremel detailing news, updates, promotions and savings.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in Dremel C2E2 Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s entry, name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- Consent: By participating in the Dremel C2E2 Sweepstakes, entrant acknowledges and consents to Sponsor sharing contact information, including Entrant’s legal name, telephone number, and email address with employees, officers, and directors of Sponsors.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution. All controversies regarding the Dremel C2E2 Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law rules or provisions. For any controversy or claim that arises regarding the Dremel C2E2 Sweepstakes and that is not resolved through negotiation, Sponsor and entrant agree to resolve such controversy or claim individually, without resorting to any form of class action, through binding arbitration in Chicago, IL, in accordance with the then current Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment on any award made by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Dremel C2E2 Sweepstakes, but in no event any attorney’s fees or expenses of any kind. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages.
- Additional Conditions of Participation, Rules and Restrictions. By submitting an entry, entrant represents and warrants that he/she is not participating in Dremel C2E2 Sweepstakes in the capacity of a reporter and that he/she will not write, blog about, publish or cause to be published any article or book about their participation therein. Sponsor will not be responsible for (A) any typographical or other error in any communication relating to the Dremel C2E2 Sweepstakes; (B) lost, illegible, late, misdirected, or incomplete, entries or emails; (C) technical hardware, software or network failures of any kind, including lost, unavailable network or interrupted satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), websites, telephone, cable or other connections; (D) any jumbled, incomplete, garbled, corrupted, scrambled, failed, delayed, or misdirected transmissions; (E) hardware, software or network malfunctions; (F) other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, or electronic; (G) any damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer resulting from participation in Dremel C2E2 Sweepstakes or downloading or uploading of any materials. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to (i) abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Dremel C2E2 Sweepstakes, without notice or other obligation, in the event that Sponsor is prevented from continuing with Dremel C2E2 Sweepstakes or the integrity or feasibility of the is undermined in any respect, including due to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, labor dispute, tampering, malfeasance or other unlawful act, or if, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, the Dremel C2E2 Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which, in sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Dremel C2E2 Sweepstakes (ii) determine the winner from entries received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor; and/or (iii) disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry or judging or process or operation of the Dremel C2E2 Sweepstakes Printer Giveaway. All entries submitted will become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Giveaway Results and Official Rules. To obtain the identity of the winner and/or a copy of these Official Rules, write to Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, Attention: Troy Miller- Dremel C2E2 Sweepstakes, 1800 W. Central Road, Mount Prospect, IL 60056.
Sponsored by: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
1800 W. Central Road, Mount Prospect, IL 60056
All rights reserved.