To navigate to the settings screen on your 3D40, follow the screenpath shown below:
- LANGUAGE – Tap to pick alternate menu language.
- DISPLAY – Tap to customize cabinet LEDs or main menu hotkeys.
- Z-AXIS OFFSET – Used to calibrate build plate height during assembly.
- SOUNDS – Tap to turn 3D40 sounds On/Off.
- DEMO MODE – Tap to turn retail demo mode On/Off.
- FACTORY RESET – Tap to remove all information stored on 3D40 and return it to factory defaults.
- GET NEW TOKEN – Tap to release current token and get a new token when connected to Wifi or Ethernet.
- CHECK FOR UPDATES – Tap to check for new firmware version when connected to Wifi or Ethernet.