Dremel EZ456B EZ Lock Cut-off Wheel
• Cut-off Wheels are reinforced with fiberglass for increased durability to cut, trim and groove into a variety of metals including hardened steel. Ideal for easily cutting or slotting bolts, screws or sheet metal, thin wood, ceramic and plastic.
• The EZ456B includes 12 fiberglass-reinforced cut-off wheels designed to last 2X longer compared to the 426.
• The EZ456B is designed with the patented EZ Lock™ system making accessory changes 6X faster than using a standard mandrel by eliminating the need for a screw and a screwdriver.
• APPLICATION: Cutting (red color code) WORKING DIAMETER: 1-1/2" (38.1 mm), BLADE THICKNESS: .045” (1.1mm), MATERIAL: Fiberglass
• For use with Dremel EZ402 mandrel only.
• Dremel accessories are also color-coded into usage categories, to find more Cutting accessories look the Red color code.
• USA-BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE – Available by chat, email, phone or visit us at our service center in Racine, WI.
Technical details for EZ456B
Bit Diameter Inch
Bit Diameter mm
Blade Thickness (in)
Delivery details: EZ456B
EZ456B - 1-1/2" EZ Lock Cut-off Wheel (x12)