DREMEL® INTRODUCES VERSATILE AND INNOVATIVE ACCESSORIES FOR THE DREMEL MULTI-MAX™ OSCILLATING TOOL SYSTEM
The new-to-market Dremel Multi-Max MM30 Oscillating Tool features an increased oscillation angle, offering faster cutting speed than its predecessor, the MM20. The highly versatile MM30 is the perfect tool for repairing, remodeling and restoring.
"The Dremel Multi-Max MM30 presents DIYers the professional oscillating tool performance they've come to expect," said Ed Pchola, Director Product Management. "The MM30 is as solid performing and comfortably operating oscillating tool as you will find in the market—if not better."
Designed with the Dremel Quick™ system, the MM30's on-tool wrench storage and magnetic interface makes accessory changes quicker than ever.
Performance & Versatility
- Uses an oscillating motion for precision, control and versatility of applications
- Features the widest speed range of any oscillating tool, with variable speeds from 10,000 to 23,000 opm
- Features a powerful 2.5 amp motor to cut through the toughest materials, similar to most professional oscillating tools in the market
- On-tool integrated wrench, so users no longer have to worry about losing their wrench and can quickly and easily change accessories
- The MM30 kit offers 15 accessories, which is one of the highest accessory piece count kits offered within comparable priced kits
- Professional-type performance at an extremely light weight of 2.7 lbs.
- Features a magnetic accessory interface, which will magnetically hold the accessory while tightening the clamping screw
Catalog Number: MM30-0
The Dremel Multi-Max MM30 is available on Amazon.com, and will be available October 1, 2013 at Lowe's and Menards locations nationwide, for an MSRP of $99.99 USD.
Celebrating 80 years in business since inventing the high-speed rotary tool 78 years ago, Dremel has become the trusted name in high-speed rotary tool technology, providing creative solutions for hands-on professionals, homeowners, craftspeople and artists alike. The Dremel brand's leadership in design and manufacturing has made it the top-selling rotary tool in the world, a reflection of the company's commitment to innovation and quality.
Today, as a wholly owned subsidiary of the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation in Mount Prospect, Ill., Dremel continues to build upon this legacy with a full line of versatile tool systems, including rotary tools and accessories, oscillating tools and accessories and specialty tools delivering the perfect solution for almost any job. Regardless of what the task may be, users quickly realize they can depend on the Dremel brand to provide the satisfaction of a job well done.
For information on Dremel products, project ideas and problem-solving tips, visit us at www.dremel.com call Dremel at 1-800-437-3635.