Power Meets Precision With the New Dremel® Fortiflex™ Heavy Duty Flex Shaft Tool
The new-to-market Dremel 9100 Fortiflex heavy duty flex shaft tool provides high torque at low speeds, perfect for power carving, shaping and grinding applications.
The tool's flexible shaft includes a patented bearing system for durability and cool operation, and the precision hand piece is engineered for control and comfort even with extended use. The flexibility of the shaft resists kinks and accepts most standard hand pieces. A variable speed foot pedal also allows users to match tool speed to the application.
Power and Precision
- The tool features a powerful 2.5 Amp motor that delivers the required torque at slow speeds, while running smoothly and ensuring a longer life.
- The heavy duty flex shaft adds control to precision projects, as it removes the weight of the tool from the user's hand.
- A variable speed foot pedal frees up the user's hands, and boasts a speed range of zero to 23,000 RPM.
- A three-jaw chuck holds the bit securely and accommodates any size accessory with a shank size up to 5/32" (4.0 mm).
- An interchangeable hand piece is compatible with previously offered Dremel flex shaft tools. Made of solid aluminum for durability, the precision hand piece features a grooved grip for a steady, secure feel.
Catalog Number: 9100-21
The Dremel 9100 Fortiflex heavy duty flex shaft tool is available at select industrial and woodworking tool retailers nationwide, for an MSRP of $239 USD.
Celebrating 81 years in business since inventing the high-speed rotary tool 79 years ago, Dremel has become the trusted name in high-speed rotary tool technology, providing creative solutions for hands-on professionals, homeowners, craftspeople and artists alike. The Dremel brand's leadership in design and manufacturing has made it the top-selling rotary tool in the world, a reflection of the company's commitment to innovation and quality.
Today, as a wholly owned subsidiary of the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation in Mount Prospect, Ill., Dremel continues to build upon this legacy with a full line of versatile tool systems, including rotary tools and accessories, oscillating tools and accessories and specialty tools delivering the perfect solution for almost any job. Regardless of what the task may be, users quickly realize they can depend on the Dremel brand to provide the satisfaction of a job well done.
For information on Dremel products, project ideas and problem-solving tips, visit us at www.dremel.com or call Dremel at 1-800-437-3635.