How to Update Your Firmware on the 3D45
How to upgrate to latest Firmware - WiFi/Ethernet
- Ensure your 3D45 3D printer is connected to the internet
- On the home screen go to "Tools" and then click on "Updates"
- There will be a pop-up to notify you that there is a new firmware version
- Press "Accept"
- Once it is done downloading, press "Yes" to install the update
- After the update has been installed, reboot your printer
- The latest firmware version (R02.10.09) will now be on your 3D45
Via USB Drive - If you are unable to connect the 3D45 to the internet
- Click here onto your computer
- Copy the .zip file from your computer onto a blank USB drive. Make sure the USB drive is formatted in the FAT32 format, not NTFS or exFAT
- Extract the contents of the .zip file onto the blank USB drive
- Plug the USB drive into your 3D45 3D printer and then switch the printer off
- Turn the printer on. There will be a notification to install new firmware
- Press "Accept" to install. Once the installation is complete, you will be prompted to remove the USB drive
- Remove the USB drive and then press "Restart Now" to reboot the printer
- The latest firmware version (R02.11.17) will now be on your 3D45
For more information or instructions, please contact our customer support.
For release notes, please click here.