Connecting 3D45 to Wifi
Connecting your printer to Wifi enables seamless use of the Dremel Print Cloud, automatic firmware updates, and more. Follow these easy steps to get your 3D45 connected.
- Tap on the tools icon of your touch screen to access the tools menu.
- Tap the network icon in the upper left corner.
- Press the wifi button.
- Choose your wireless network using the touch screen. Use the arrows to scroll through the list of available wireless networks. Tap on your network name to accept it.
- Enter your wireless network password and tap “Done"?.
- Write down the token displayed at the bottom of the touch screen. This token will be used to link your printer to your Dremel account